Date: 2008-11-06 05:52 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] farfalla-rossa.livejournal.com
Reno!

You... you're back? Really?

Date: 2008-11-06 06:00 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] farfalla-rossa.livejournal.com
You were frozen!

None of us knew what happened to you, do you feel alright? I'll come get you...

Date: 2008-11-06 06:38 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] farfalla-rossa.livejournal.com
Good, I was hoping you'd say something like that.

I have a cold and don't feel much like getting out of bed.

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] farfalla-rossa.livejournal.com - Date: 2008-11-06 06:44 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] farfalla-rossa.livejournal.com - Date: 2008-11-06 06:53 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] farfalla-rossa.livejournal.com - Date: 2008-11-06 07:10 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] farfalla-rossa.livejournal.com - Date: 2008-11-06 07:19 am (UTC) - Expand

1|2

Date: 2008-11-06 06:00 am (UTC)

2|2

Date: 2008-11-06 06:01 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] dirgingcerberus.livejournal.com
You know, I was trying to help you...a bit.

1|2

Date: 2008-11-06 06:35 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] dirgingcerberus.livejournal.com
That's right.

2|2

Date: 2008-11-06 06:35 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] dirgingcerberus.livejournal.com
I know you better than you know me, though we have met in the past.

I am Vincent Valentine.

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] dirgingcerberus.livejournal.com - Date: 2008-11-06 06:46 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] dirgingcerberus.livejournal.com - Date: 2008-11-06 06:52 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] dirgingcerberus.livejournal.com - Date: 2008-11-06 07:07 am (UTC) - Expand

Date: 2008-11-06 06:51 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] westcoastrc.livejournal.com
Hey, glad to see you're feeling better, man.

Date: 2008-11-06 07:09 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] westcoastrc.livejournal.com
My job, my girl, hangin' out. Don't really get much time for that last one though.

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] westcoastrc.livejournal.com - Date: 2008-11-06 07:28 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] westcoastrc.livejournal.com - Date: 2008-11-06 06:52 pm (UTC) - Expand

Date: 2008-11-06 08:08 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] cloudsinstrife.livejournal.com
I could start calling you Red instead.

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] cloudsinstrife.livejournal.com - Date: 2008-11-06 08:37 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] cloudsinstrife.livejournal.com - Date: 2008-11-06 08:50 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] cloudsinstrife.livejournal.com - Date: 2008-11-06 08:58 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] cloudsinstrife.livejournal.com - Date: 2008-11-06 08:31 pm (UTC) - Expand

Private

From: [identity profile] cloudsinstrife.livejournal.com - Date: 2008-11-06 08:43 pm (UTC) - Expand

Private

From: [identity profile] cloudsinstrife.livejournal.com - Date: 2008-11-06 08:53 pm (UTC) - Expand

Private

From: [identity profile] cloudsinstrife.livejournal.com - Date: 2008-11-07 08:46 am (UTC) - Expand

Private

From: [identity profile] cloudsinstrife.livejournal.com - Date: 2008-11-07 08:03 pm (UTC) - Expand

Date: 2008-11-06 11:42 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] premiumedheart.livejournal.com
It's good to see that you're back, Reno. How are you feeling?

Date: 2008-11-07 06:48 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] premiumedheart.livejournal.com
Well. I hope that you'll feel better soon.

Oh. No, none taken at all. I can't really talk you into staying and working if you don't want to but...for what it's worth, working with you wouldn't be too weird for me.

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] premiumedheart.livejournal.com - Date: 2008-11-07 07:09 am (UTC) - Expand

Profile

elevatorwarrior: (Default)
elevatorwarrior

August 2009

S M T W T F S
      1
234567 8
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 4th, 2026 06:53 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios