Video Post of a Statue
Nov. 3rd, 2008 01:16 amAt first there's nothing on screen for a few seconds, then an odd noise comes over the microphone, followed by the video flickering on. The camera seems to be moving really fast as nothing but a blurred picture shows on screen. It flips over, and it's pretty obvious that it's falling. It's a short fall, but impact from landing is enough to briefly blink the picture out. When it comes back on, it's tilted at an angle showing the ceiling of the Building 8 lobby and the shoulder of a Reno statue, complete with tail draping over it, and a tiny wisp of mist disappearing.
After a minute or two, the video cuts out- Reno had been sensible enough to set a timer in case of more accidental posts.
(ooc: a WEE bit early, but seeing as I have full mornings I wanted to get this in before I went to bed. Reno has been stoned by Jadis in the lobby of Building 8 this morning. Feel free to wander by and see him- he was frozen with a surprised look on his face, and if you touch him, his statue will be cold. He'll respond to backdated threads, but nothing new until he gets better.)
After a minute or two, the video cuts out- Reno had been sensible enough to set a timer in case of more accidental posts.
(ooc: a WEE bit early, but seeing as I have full mornings I wanted to get this in before I went to bed. Reno has been stoned by Jadis in the lobby of Building 8 this morning. Feel free to wander by and see him- he was frozen with a surprised look on his face, and if you touch him, his statue will be cold. He'll respond to backdated threads, but nothing new until he gets better.)
no subject
Date: 2008-11-03 09:42 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2008-11-03 09:44 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2008-11-03 09:45 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2008-11-03 09:46 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2008-11-03 09:47 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2008-11-03 02:16 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2008-11-03 02:44 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2008-11-03 08:12 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2008-11-04 04:32 am (UTC)Hold on!