You know the one thing about me is I'm terrible about keepin' up a relationship... you've seen a lot of the stuff I get up to with the girls I've been with in the past. It's... pretty bad.
I've been treating you like garbage lately...
Here... I- you deserve someone that won't leave ya hanging around home being bored all the time. Someone that'll pay attention to ya instead of running off to work or to the bar.
Private;
Date: 2009-06-04 04:59 am (UTC)What about?
Private;
Date: 2009-06-04 05:00 am (UTC)Private;
Date: 2009-06-04 05:02 am (UTC)Private;
Date: 2009-06-04 05:06 am (UTC)Uh, don't tell Tseng about that just yet, us and the track I mean.
Anyway... you sure... you don't have anything else?
Private; Voice
Date: 2009-06-04 05:09 am (UTC)...you really want to tell me something, don't you?
You're being... odd.
Private; Voice
Date: 2009-06-04 05:15 am (UTC)You know the one thing about me is I'm terrible about keepin' up a relationship... you've seen a lot of the stuff I get up to with the girls I've been with in the past. It's... pretty bad.
I've been treating you like garbage lately...
Here... I- you deserve someone that won't leave ya hanging around home being bored all the time. Someone that'll pay attention to ya instead of running off to work or to the bar.
Private; Voice
Date: 2009-06-04 05:21 am (UTC)Fine.
I was getting tired of fighting for a relationship that you clearly don't even want.
[User is Offline]
Private; Voice
Date: 2009-06-04 05:23 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-06-04 05:03 am (UTC)[Turk filter]
Thank you. I'll get to them shortly.
no subject
Date: 2009-06-04 05:09 am (UTC)Oh, also your manga and ramen, that's like... five months old.
no subject
Date: 2009-06-04 05:10 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-06-04 05:18 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-06-04 05:19 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-06-04 05:21 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-06-04 05:23 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-06-04 05:27 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-06-04 05:29 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-06-04 05:32 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-06-04 05:33 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-06-04 05:35 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-06-04 05:35 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-06-04 06:19 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-06-04 06:24 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-06-04 06:29 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-06-04 06:31 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-06-04 06:34 am (UTC)Private;
Date: 2009-06-04 06:38 am (UTC)Private;
Date: 2009-06-04 06:42 am (UTC)Private;
Date: 2009-06-04 06:44 am (UTC)Private;
Date: 2009-06-04 06:47 am (UTC)Private;
Date: 2009-06-04 07:06 am (UTC)Private;
Date: 2009-06-04 07:10 am (UTC)Private;
Date: 2009-06-04 07:13 am (UTC)Look, it's between me and her. And I'm not doing her any favors keepin' her tied down.
Private;
Date: 2009-06-04 07:17 am (UTC)Remind me to brain you later.
Private;
Date: 2009-06-04 07:31 am (UTC)Private;
Date: 2009-06-04 07:35 am (UTC)Private;
Date: 2009-06-04 07:40 am (UTC)