TURK Filter

Dec. 5th, 2008 06:03 am
elevatorwarrior: (Default)
[personal profile] elevatorwarrior


Cissnei, I got new information. Recent petrification victim described the events leading up to her stone state.

Victim said that she was walking to work when it grew very cold suddenly, but she didn't think much of it because of the season. Victim said she thought she saw someone dressed as a snowman, but couldn't give any more details as to the identity.

I think this confirms the connection between Reeve's murder and my petrification, but let's get some more just to make sure. Like actual solid evidence. What I believe wont cut it.

Also... what satisfaction would a murderer get out of this place if the dead only reanimate the next day, aside from the act itself and bloodshed and made someone's "life" a little harder?

Date: 2008-12-05 05:00 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] dirgingcerberus.livejournal.com
[OOC: So, since Vincent used to be a TURK, do you think he could see it with a little work? Or are you meaning Reno filtered this to known Turks?]

Date: 2008-12-05 06:41 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] farfalla-rossa.livejournal.com
Dressed as a snowman implies that the person was wearing white colors, which gives us a little something.

As for satisfaction... perhaps we're dealing with someone who just does these sorts of things for the fun of it. This person is obviously an expert at what they do, and possibly unstable mentally.

Date: 2008-12-05 07:32 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] farfalla-rossa.livejournal.com
[Sends a series of complex codes and filters for him to use]

Try those, they might work a little better.

Date: 2008-12-05 07:50 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] farfalla-rossa.livejournal.com
Much better! No one should be able to break that.

Date: 2008-12-05 08:57 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] farfalla-rossa.livejournal.com
Well, no... but their device will shut down and go on an endless reboot. It's annoying enough.

Date: 2008-12-05 09:01 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] farfalla-rossa.livejournal.com
See? I can be fun when I want to be.

Date: 2008-12-05 09:15 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] farfalla-rossa.livejournal.com
...name the time and place.

Date: 2008-12-05 09:19 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] farfalla-rossa.livejournal.com
Sounds like a plan. I might just have to use you as target practice for a bit then~

Date: 2008-12-05 09:23 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] farfalla-rossa.livejournal.com
You leave the kittens alone! I'll teach them to attack you, don't think I won't.

Date: 2008-12-05 09:26 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] farfalla-rossa.livejournal.com
I think you're a better target.

Date: 2008-12-06 04:18 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] farfalla-rossa.livejournal.com
And just who are you going to get for the hot sex?

Date: 2008-12-06 04:28 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] farfalla-rossa.livejournal.com
...whomever wants to sleep with you would be a good start, I suppose.

Date: 2008-12-06 04:39 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] farfalla-rossa.livejournal.com
Unless the cats speak up, probably not.

Date: 2008-12-06 04:58 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] farfalla-rossa.livejournal.com
Really? You weren't counting on me to volunteer the hot sex, were you?

Profile

elevatorwarrior: (Default)
elevatorwarrior

August 2009

S M T W T F S
      1
234567 8
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 4th, 2026 06:53 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios